About PanoPlaza Movie
PanoPlaza Movie allows users to upload, view and share 360 degree panorama videos which are viewable by dragging the screen or using a mouse.
- PC: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer, with Flash Player. (should be updated to the latest version)
- Android: 4.0 and later (There is a possibility not to work depending on android device)
- iOS: iOS 8 and later
*It may not always work.
Supported Format and Size Limit
- Supported Format: Panorama movie (mp4) of the aspect ratio 2:1(Ecrectangular).
- Supported Format: Panorama movie (mp4) of the aspect ratio 4:1(Top and Bottom).
- Supported Format: Panorama movie (mp4) of the aspect ratio 1:1(Side by Side).
- File Size: up to 1GB
Hardware to take panoramic video
- Multiple cameras (6 GoPro cameras, 4 ELMO QBiC cameras)
- Panorama Camera: Ricoh Theta m15, KODAK PIXPRO SP360 and so on
- KODAK PIXPRO SP360（Top of the lens for a zenith part）
How to Upload
- Access to https://movie.panoplaza.com
- If you have already signed up, please "sign in".
- If you have not signed up, please "sign up".
- Press "Upload" button
- Input "Title", "Description", "Location" (Address or Name of Place), and Access (Public or Limited), then select your panorama video file.
- It might take about 5 to 20 minutes to encode your file.
- Finally you can watch your panorama video!
General Information about Panorama Movie
Please refer to http://www.panoplaza.com/en